So here it is, my first blog post. I have dabbled around with the
idea of starting a blog for most of my college career. Between classes,
exams, intern work, and constant meetings, I kept pushing it off until
“later.” Well it’s now my senior year and I feel like “later” has
arrived.
I couldn’t be more excited to start this journey as a means of
reflecting and sharing interesting ideas and stories to whoever is kind
enough to read this blog. I think this is a great way for me to stop and
think about the positive things in life, which is what I’ll be sharing
with you folks!
So I find myself what I should share with you first? I’m moving into
my senior year of college. That’s right, one more year until I am
officially in the “real world.” I couldn’t be more excited to start my
career as an English Teacher. However, until then, I have the great joy
of spending a year with my lovely sorority sisters, taking a few more
classes, and continuing to better myself.
I hope you all enjoy what I have to share in the future and are ready
to read about this crazy, amazing journey that I call my life!
No comments:
Post a Comment