Saturday, January 11, 2014

Falling Off the Wagon

Somewhere along the way, I thought writing a blog would be good for me. I need to be writing and interacting with words as much as possible and I knew that blogging would be a great way for me to do that. So I tried. But like most new and different things in my life, I pushed it off to the side because "I can get to it later." So I'm guessing later is now?

I'm at a really great point to hop back on and get things started again. It's a new year and although I haven't set any specific resolutions, I think it's always good to get things back in order. I am also a couple days away from starting student teaching and I would love to be able to share that journey in a way that others can experience it and I can look back on it later.

So here I am, back in the game. I am going to make my attempt to take this much more seriously this time. So here's to a new year, new beginnings, and a fresh start!

No comments:

Post a Comment